UCAS vs direct on-line application

Ideally the full-year students/ applicants would use UCAS but we recognise that there has been a longstanding arrangement between our respective institutions, whereby the applicants have used direct application forms. We are happy, therefore, to continue with that process, albeit slightly modified.

Paper forms must not be used. The students/applicants that are non-Erasmus who are applying to UWS only as well as those that are Erasmus applying for just one trimester should use the International Undergraduate Online application form making it clear what they want. For example, there are tick boxes for the number of trimesters they want. All other applicants making multiple applications to British universities must use UCAS as you have already noted.